Neighborhood Electric Vehicle that is reasonably priced
ACG Inc ., the recognized leader in affordable Custom Electric Vehicles, is pleased to introduce the all-new LUXE.
LSV/NEV Certified with a top speed of 25 miles per hour, the LUXE is the perfect Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to be.
LUXE can be licensed for Street Use in most States in USA for use on City Streets with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less.
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the LUXE is your elegant choice.
ACG, Inc. has revolutionized the Electric Vehicle Industry by reinventing the increasingly popular Golf and Community Car platform from the ground up.
The LUXE was built with purpose and reliability in mind.
Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your LUXE from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
American Custom Golf Cars, Inc. has also certified the LUXE with Federal Government (NHTSA/DOT) so that the LUXE can be offered as a "Neighborhood Electric Vehicle" (NEV), which qualifies it for street use and may also qualify you for a Federal Income Tax Credit with IRS .
The quality of the LUXE begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
The LUXE is built using completely new parts.
The frames are made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams.
The LUXE uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Traction batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller.
The Hi-output 17.5 peak horsepower AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers at speeds up to 25 miles per hour and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
The LUXE also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
For added safety, the LUXE has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, horn and is the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the LUXE, ACG, Inc. has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
All 2018 Model Year ACG NEVs are now covered by exclusive 48-month / unlimited mileage Powertrain Warranty*.
(* see Warranty Manual for details).
- Choose from 4 standard colors:
- 2 or 4 Passenger Seating
- Powerful AC 4.5 kW Drive Motor
- SEVCON 3" LCD Display Screen
- On Board Delta-Q Charger
- Automotive style Master ON/OFF Key
- Street Use Ready LSV
- Self Diagnostic On Screen Capability
- 2 Locking Glove Boxes
- 2 Cup Holders
- Adjustable Side Mirrors - Left and Right
- Center rear view mirror
- R-Flex Plastic Body
- Tubular Suspension
- Independent Front Suspension
- Hard Top
- Flip Back Rear Cargo Seat
- 3 Point Seat Belts certified to FMVSS #209
- 4 Wheel Brakes
- Color Matched Roof
- Rear fender protectors
- Bag-well liner or Bag holder
- Dual Tail lights with LED Brake Lights
- High mounted Third Brake light for Safety
- Windshield Wiper
- Front and Rear Side Reflectors
- Front and Rear Turn Signals
- 12" Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Triple Leaf Springs
- Chrome Lug Nuts
- Two-tone Upholstery
- Options to Enhance your driving experience
- The LUXE is available with a multitude of options to increase your driving comfort and pleasure.
- Here is a short List of currently available Options:
- Sony Xplod AM/FM CD Player with Speakers
- Removable Dual Golf Bag Holder Attachment
- Golf Ball Washer
- Sand and Seed Dispenser
- Beverage Cooler
- Storage Basket
- Car Cover
The LUXE® is available in several standard colors, but can be on special order painted in any Custom Color you wish.
- Overall Length138 Inches
- Overall Width42 ½ Inches
- Height to top of Windshield71 Inches
- Wheelbase65 ½ Inches
- Ground Clearance5 Inches
- (standard vehicle no batteries)738 lb.
- (Curb, with Batteries)1,180 lb.
- (GVWR)2,000 lb.
- Tire Size
- Front215/35 R17
- Tire Size
- Rear215/35 R17
- FrontHydraulic Disk
- Rear7” Mechanical Drum Type
- Drive MotorDirect Drive
- 48 Volts
- 3-phase AC Induction
- 4.5 kW
- TransaxleDouble Reduction, high speed gears
- Electrical System48 volts DC
- BatteriesSix (6) @ 8V each in series = 48V DC
- Battery ChargerDelta-Q
- Speed ControllerSEVCON Gen4 @ 450 Amp Continuous
- SteeringRack and Pinion
- ChassisAluminum I-Beam
- Body FinishAutomotive Paint
- Interior MaterialMarine-type Vinyl
- CarpetMarine-type Synthetic
- Forward Speed>20 MPH and <25 MPH
- Braking Distance
- (from 20 mph)<20 feet
- Standard Seating Capacity4